Black Panther Cosplay Erik Killmonger Full Set Costume
Movie: Black Panther
Character: Erik Killmonger
Color: As Shown
Production Time: 10-15 days
Size: S-XXL, Custom-Made (Customized by professional tailors)
Including: jacket + vest + armor + belt + gun bags + scabbard + pants
Material: knitted, camouflage, Saint Laurent, bird's eye cloth, canvas, composite leather, foam leather, webbing, brushed leather, satin
Occasion: Halloween/Christmas/New Year Cosplay Party, Masquerade Dress Up, Mardi Gras/Carnival Party, Comic-con, Anime party
- The shoulder strap is made of multi-layer leather superimposed, with high restoration
- The pull frame adopts knitting technology, interspersed sewing
- Metal military buckle, cobra armed buckle
- High-quality military uniform camouflage pattern, comfortable and breathable
- Square gun bag, cut to fit the car line neatly
- Flip type scabbard, fixed position with movable buckle, adjustable size
- The back is made of large composite leather, and the surface is decorated with foam leather, which is highly restored
Introduction to Eric Kermongo
In the 2018 movie "Black Panther", Michael B. Jordan played Eric Kermongo. This version's real name is Eric Stevens, and it has earned the title of "Killmonger". He was also adapted as the cousin of the Black Panther Techara who was born in Oakland, California, instead of being exiled from Wakanda to Harlem, New York.
Eric’s father was N’Jobu, the younger brother of King Tchaka of Wakanda. During his undercover activities in Oakland, N’Jobu fell in love with an American woman and had their child: Ni. Jadaka/Eric Stevens.Eric's father was killed by Tchaka for resisting arrest. After Eric grew up, Eric, who graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, joined the SEAL team。
When Crowe refused to assist him in returning to Wakanda, Eric killed Crowe and his girlfriend who was taken hostage. Eric used Klau's body to gain the trust of the Wakanda frontier tribe, and defeated T'Challa in the challenge to win the throne and gain the power of the Black Panther.
Before he was seriously injured by the Panthers, Eric said that Nichob had promised to show him the beauty of Wakanda, so Techara showed Eric for a day and promised to help Eric Treat injuries. Eric stated that he only wanted to die instead of living in jail, so he pulled out the spear stuck in his chest and ended his life.
Eric's death and past made T'Challa finally decide to reveal the true attributes of Wakanda to the world.
- Because the goods are handmade high-end costumes, it will take 10-15 days to make after the order is placed
- The full set of clothing does not include shoes, which must be purchased separately
- Please allow a slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures
We accept various payment methods from Paypal Express Checkout to Credit Card of Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and Union Pay.
We deliver orders worldwide. We offer delivery options of Free Shipping (Shipping Times of 11-22 Business Days), Standard Shipping (Shipping Times of 7-10 Business Days, Rate of $18), and Express Shipping (Shipping Times of 2-6 Business Days, Rate of $25). It normally takes 10-15 days for most costumes to finish the production.
Why order from us?
WHY ORDER FROM Xcoser?
- We have More 150+ professional Artisans
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.