TV Show/Series: The Mandalorian 2019 (Star Wars: The Mandalorian) in the Third episode
Character: Din Djarin
Color: As the picture shows
Material: Hard Resin, Cotton, Fabric, PU, Hard Thermoplastics
- The Soft Costume is made of Cotton and Fabric.
- The bullets are made of Hard Resin.
- The Hard Resin Armors are made separately based on hand models and they are removable.
The Mandalorian (also known as Star Wars: The Mandalorian) is an upcoming American space Western web television series scheduled to premiere on Disney+ on November 12, 2019. Set in the Star Wars universe, the series will take place five years after the events of Return of the Jedi and follows a Mandalorian bounty hunter beyond the reaches of the New Republic.
- Costume With Hard Resin Armors: Inner Tunic + Pants + Vest + Cape + Resin Shoulder Armors + Resin Chest Armor + Resin Wrist Armors + Waist Armors + Resin Leg Armor + Gloves+Calf Covers
- Props: Belt + Strap with Resin Bullets + Gun Bag
We will complete it at the end of November 2020.
- Please allow a slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
We accept various payment methods from Paypal Express Checkout to Credit Card of Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and Union Pay.
We deliver orders worldwide. We offer delivery options of Free Shipping (Shipping Times of 11-22 Business Days), Standard Shipping (Shipping Times of 7-10 Business Days, Rate of $18), and Express Shipping (Shipping Times of 2-6 Business Days, Rate of $25). It normally takes 10-15 days for most costumes to finish the production.
Why order from us?
WHY ORDER FROM Xcoser?
- We have More 150+ professional Artisans
The soft goods I received appear to be good quality. I also ordered the leather goods. One thing that would be helpful would be to provide written instructions on how everything goes together. Only disappointment is that I was told it came with calf covers prior to ordering. I did not receive them. When I inquired about them, I was told they made a mistake and they don't have them. Considering it's a big part of the complete costume, I'm now forced to go elsewhere for these.
I was sent the wrong version by mistake but the team at x coser was amazing at fixing the problem. The suit they did send me was really good quality. I did not try it on but each piece was so detailed. I saw a few threads frayed but for the most part it was really good quality... especially the armors. Probably needs a little tweaking to fit right right put of the box. The mid wrap looked a little big compared to the rest of the costume. Some velcro should tighten it up. Over all I'd recommend it to someone if you have the cash.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.