THE ORIGIN OF GERALT OF RIVIA
"The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" is a third-person action role-playing game developed and published by CD Projekt. It is adapted from the fantasy novel "The Witch Hunter" by Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski. The player controls Geralt of Rivia, the demon hunter who hunts monsters for a living.
Geralt, the protagonist of the story, a demon hunter. Soon after he was born, he was forced to receive training in Kyle Mohan and became a demon hunter. Geralt survived many times after the trial of the grass, which enabled him to obtain extraordinary physical and mental power, and miraculously minimized the side effects of the trial. Compared with most people, he can bear the "changes" brought about by the trial of the grass better, which also prompted the author to perform more dangerous experimental surgery on him. Affected by this, he lost his entire body. colour. Because of his pale skin and hair, he was called "Gwinblad", which is the old saying "white wolf".
After completing hunter training, he was awarded the Wolf Medal (Kyle Mohan's logo), and riding a horse named Płotka began to travel the world and became a hired demon hunter.
Game Series: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Character: Geralt of Rivia
Color: As the picture shows
Size: S-XXL, Custom-Made (Customized by professional tailors)
Material: Fine grain coffee peel, Alloy, iron, Leather, linen
Production Time: 10-15 days
Package includes: Coat + vest + pants + wrist guard + shoulder armor + pendant + belt + shoulder strap + gloves
Occasion: Halloween/Christmas/New Year Cosplay Party, Masquerade Dress Up, Mardi Gras/Carnival Party, Comic-con, Anime party
- Iron hollow wolf head pendant, restore independent modeling
- The waistcoat is made of imitation cowhide texture material, seamless rope series
- The trousers are made of soft linen, which is comfortable and breathable, and has strong moisture absorption
- Glove jewelry adopts tetrahedral alloy rivets, stable and not easy to scatter
- Because the goods are handmade high-end costumes, it will take 10-15 days to make after the order is placed
- The full set of clothing does not include shoes, which must be purchased separately
- Please allow a slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
We accept various payment methods from Paypal Express Checkout to Credit Card of Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and Union Pay.
We deliver orders worldwide. We offer delivery options of Free Shipping (Shipping Times of 11-22 Business Days), Standard Shipping (Shipping Times of 7-10 Business Days, Rate of $18), and Express Shipping (Shipping Times of 2-6 Business Days, Rate of $25). It normally takes 10-15 days for most costumes to finish the production.
Why order from us?
WHY ORDER FROM Xcoser?
- We have More 150+ professional Artisans
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.