DC Justice League Deathstroke Slade Joseph Wilson Cosplay Costume
Movie: Justice League
Color: As shown
Size: S-XXL, Custom-Made (Customized by professional tailors)
Material: Pineapple grid fabric, straw mat pattern leather, composite leather, PU leather, fur
Production Time: 10-15 days
Package includes: Jumpsuit + vest + shoulder armor x2 + handguard x2 + gloves x2 + holster component + waist pack component + waist belt + chest oblique hanging component + front leg protector x2 + thigh protector x2 + knee protector x 2 + A leg protector x 2 + B leg protector x 2 + adjustable composite belt (without helmet and shoes)
Occasion: Halloween/Christmas/New Year Cosplay Party, Masquerade Dress Up, Mardi Gras/Carnival Party, Comic-con, Anime party
- The bullet props are customized using open molds, which look smooth and textured
- The abdomen uses gray straw mat pattern leather for stitching design to create an abdominal muscle effect
- The waist buckle uses a metal military buckle and a cobra arm buckle, which is thick and durable
- The gloves are made of gray straw mat pattern leather and black pineapple grid fabric to enhance the metal texture
- The leg bag is designed with a flap three-dimensional leg bag, and the fine production process brings a delicate texture
- The back is stitched with leather stitching
- The holster components are made of black composite leather, with neat stitching, three-dimensional and stylish
Slade Joseph Wilson (Deathstroke), the supervillain of DC Comics, made his debut in the second issue of "The New Teen Titans" (December 1980), Is a mercenary. After genetic modification, his body has self-healing ability, and his physical abilities are far beyond ordinary people. He is cruel and cunning, with a brain development rate of 90%. He can be said to be the most powerful tactician and assassin in the world. He has singled out the Justice League members Batman, Arrow, Flash, and others. He is the number, one young Titan. Mortal enemy.
The death knell lied about his age when he was 16, so he entered the US Army at a young age. When he was working in South Korea, he was assigned to the Washington Battalion, where he was promoted to the rank of major. In the early 1960s, he met Captain Adeline Kane during training in Vietnam. Kane was surprised at how quickly Slade adapted to modern warfare. She immediately liked him and saw that Slade was very strong. So he asked a private guerrilla team to train him. In less than a year, Slade mastered all combat skills and was quickly promoted to lieutenant colonel. Six months later, he married Adeline and became pregnant with their first child. At the beginning of the Vietnam War, Slade was sent abroad. During the war, his troops slaughtered a village. They sacrificed their own lives and rescued SAS member Wintergreen. After returning, he was favored.
Later, the army conducted a secret experiment for him to become a super-soldier. Not long after he became a mercenary, he disobeyed the order and rescued his friend Holly from suicide. Slade kept his profession secret from his family, even the wife of a military expert combat counselor.
A criminal named Jackal kidnapped Slade’s youngest son Joseph Wilson to threaten Slade to reveal the list of who hired him as an assassin, and attacked the criminal after Slade refused. Unfortunately, Joseph’s throat and vocal cords were injured. After Joseph was discharged from the hospital, his wife thought it was Slade's fault and excitedly shot him in the right eye with a gun. After losing his right eye, he began to wear a blindfold, and when he was a mercenary, he would wear a half-black mask, but his physical fitness was still not affected.
- Please allow a slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.
We accept various payment methods from Paypal Express Checkout to Credit Card of Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and Union Pay.
We deliver orders worldwide. We offer delivery options of Free Shipping (Shipping Times of 11-22 Business Days), Standard Shipping (Shipping Times of 7-10 Business Days, Rate of $18), and Express Shipping (Shipping Times of 2-6 Business Days, Rate of $25). It normally takes 10-15 days for most costumes to finish the production.
Why order from us?
WHY ORDER FROM Xcoser?
- We have More 150+ professional Artisans
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.